The Maintenance Mode extension for Magento 2 is a very simple tool that allows you to clearly communicate the status of your website to visitors. Easily create a maintenance page and turn on / off the maintenance mode.
- Whitelist IP’s so that you can still view the site (to the whitelisted IP’s) when maintenance mode is enabled
- Create a custom maintenance page
- Enable / Disable Maintenance Mode from Magento admin
Easily enable or disable Maintenance Mode from the admin. You no longer need to have a developer create a maintenance.flag file or create one via command line. This extension handles the functionality of creating and deleting this file automatically by toggling the admin switch.
Create White List of IP Addresses from Admin
In addition to handling this through the admin interface, this extension automatically adds the admin user’s IP address to the white list section to maintain admin control while in maintenance mode.
Use the WYSIWYG Editor to Build Maintenance Page
Use the WYSIWYG editor to add images or update text without using HTML or CSS.
Custom Admin Panel to Support Features
After installation, simply navigate to Stores >Maintenance Mode > Global Settings to configure your store settings.
WHY THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS OWNERS CHOOSE CUSTOMER PARADIGM
- 30 day free trial
- Money back guarantee
- Free support for 180 days
- Simple license key management
- Quality, stable, tested, and user friendly extensions
- Customized development service available